We always apply a standard 3% rate limit to all transfers. This means that should the rate drop more than 3% from the initial rate you saw when setting up your transfer (before or during the conversion process), we will hold conversion of your funds and inform you.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to send money with Vopay?
- Why should I choose VoPay over using a bank or other money transfer services?
- What exchange rates can I get?
- What is a Rate Limit?
- Why does it say "approximately" by the sent amount?
- What does Rate Change mean?
- How do I cancel a completed transfer?
- Can I cancel or refund a transaction?