VoPay does not lock the exchange rate. Your money will be converted using mid-market rate once VoPay has received your money. the rate might fluctuate up to 3%
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to send money with Vopay?
- Why should I choose VoPay over using a bank or other money transfer services?
- What exchange rates can I get?
- What is a Rate Limit?
- Why does it say "approximately" by the sent amount?
- What does Rate Change mean?
- How do I cancel a completed transfer?
- Can I cancel or refund a transaction?