We simply take a small commission that varies depending on how you pay, how you’re sending the money, and where you’re sending the money. We always try to keep this amount to a minimum.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to send money with Vopay?
- Why should I choose VoPay over using a bank or other money transfer services?
- What exchange rates can I get?
- What is a Rate Limit?
- Why does it say "approximately" by the sent amount?
- What does Rate Change mean?
- How do I cancel a completed transfer?
- Can I cancel or refund a transaction?